Your Gaithersburg, MD needs electricity to function. Electricity keeps our homes comfortable and safe to use, but it can also be dangerous and bring with it some safety concerns. If you’re looking for a way to assess your home’s electrical system, consider a whole house electrical safety inspection. They’re great when considering an addition to your existing house, or when you’re purchasing a new residence. At Electrical Connections LLC, our electricians use their professional expertise to examine all aspects of your electrical system, keeping your home safe for you and your friends and family.
Worried about the inspection results? We offer professional outlet replacement and wiring repair solutions.
Benefits of a Whole House Safety Inspection
A whole-house inspection is great when purchasing a new home, so you know what to expect, and also really useful to make sure your house is up to modern codes. But there are other benefits, too, with a safety inspection. The below list contains other common benefits:
- Prevention: Even new homes may one day face electrical challenges which is why we will take the time to examine even minor repairs to help prevent bigger issues in the future.
- Safety: Electrical fires are one of the leading causes of total home losses. This is why it can be so important to have your home inspected, including your outlets.
- Savings: An expert electrician can find ways to make your electrical system more efficient. This can save you money in the long run! Your system will be more reliable, and better able to support your electronics and appliances.
Prevention can be essential to saving yourself expensive repairs and headaches. A professional electrician will keep your Gaithersburg, MD home safe for years to come.
How a Whole House Safety Inspection is Conducted
A whole-house safety inspection will focus on the following aspects of your home:
- Old Wiring – Old wiring may need to be updated, especially if it’s no longer up to code. This can be important because old wiring can lead to fire hazards.
- Efficiency – One thing many homeowners especially look forward to in a whole-house safety inspection is our attention to efficiency changes in your system. We’ll suggest improvements that can help lower your monthly bills.
- Old Electrical Work – We’ll take a look at any old wiring or electrical changes done on your home in the past. We’ll make sure everything was installed correctly and is up to code.
- Hazards – Finally, one of the main things we’ll check for during an inspection is potential fire hazards and possible shock risks. Electrical systems can be dangerous so we’ll look for faulty wiring, overloaded outlets, and even issues with your circuit box.
A whole-house safety inspection can give you an overview of the health of your electrical system and provide you with improvement and repair solutions to get your house working at peak performance.
Facing an emergency electrical issue? We offer 24/6 support, keeping you safe when you need it most.
Why Work with Us?
If you’ve decided you want to have a whole house safety inspection, give us a call. At Electrical Connections LLC, we’ve been helping homeowners like you for 35 years. We offer on-time appointments, straightforward pricing, and always value your time. Ensuring your home’s electrical system is up to code not only keeps your family safe but also prevents the risk of emergency repairs. Even something simple like a wire out of place can quickly turn into a fire risk that can lead to a total loss. Get the peace of mind you deserve with an inspection today!