Like anything else in your home, your electrical systems do require some upkeep and regular maintenance. The best way to ensure that you keep up with that maintenance is to sign up for a maintenance program, like the Safety and Savings Plan offered by Electrical Connections LLC.
Our Safety and Savings Plan (SSP) will help you keep your electrical systems running safely and efficiently. Get in contact with our team today to learn more about our Safety and Savings Plan.
Benefits of Membership
There are many reasons to join our SSP! Peace of mind preventative maintenance, no service fee, extended warranties, exclusive savings, and much more:
- Lifetime Warranty on Installations - You will receive a lifetime warranty on all parts and equipment installed, as long as you remain a safety and Savings Plan member! If a part or piece of equipment breaks down or fails, we will come to your home and replace it with the same or comparable part or piece of equipment at NO cost to you! (Cosmetic changes or upgrades are not included.)
- Double the Warranty on All Repairs - All of our clients receive a one-year warranty on all repairs. As long as you are a Safety and Savings Plan member, you will receive double the protection! That’s a two-year warranty on all of your repairs. And there’s no service fee.
- Priority Service - When you need electrical service, you want it fast! As a Safety and Savings Plan member, you and your family are our first priority. When you call us, you go to the front of the line and will receive service within 72 business hours! It’s like having an electrician with his motor running just waiting for you to call. It’s that fast!
- Big Discounts on Service - You receive a 10% discount on the products and services needed to bring your home up to the minimum standards of local code and the National Fire Protection Association, to help keep your family safe! Up to $5,000.
- Exclusive Specials - From time to time, you’ll also be able to take advantage of special offers and exclusive discounts we give only to our Safety and Savings Plan members!
- No Service Fee - Only highly trained technicians driving vehicles loaded with thousands of parts to quickly make hundreds of the most common electrical repairs are dispatched to your home. It’s not inexpensive providing a high-level, time-saving service, which is why we have a service fee. However, as a Safety and Savings Plan member, it’s waived for you! Enjoy huge savings every time you call! During business hours.
- Annual Preventative Maintenance - Your home’s electrical system is similar to your vehicle, which needs to be maintained. As a member you will receive annual scheduled maintenance that includes panel tune ups, testing of all life saving devices.
- Electrical Safety Inspection - Your family’s safety is our top priority. Your electrical system can change considerably and even destabilize over the course of 365 days of use. That’s why you will receive a Whole-House Electrical Safety Inspection today and every 11 months that you’re a plan member. You want to stop any potential problems before they become a hazard to you and your family!
- A Home-Value Booster - Your Safety and Savings Plan is also transferable to a new owner if you sell your home, and the peace of mind that it brings is a huge selling point! And it can move with you if you stay in our service area!
Terms and Conditions:
Includes all Safety and Savings Plan benefits plus a lifetime warranty on all products, d3vices, and equipment installed by our company, excluding bulbs. Any eligible product, device, or equipment that fails to perform as designed will be repaired or replaced at no additional charge for as long as your Safety and Savings Plan is in good standing. Failure of fixtures through abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, fire, flood, or earthquake will not be covered. The results of ordinary wear and tear such as scratches or finish blemishes will not constitute cause for replacement.
In order to ensure trouble-free operation of eligible products, devices, and equipment, we must thoroughly inspect your home’s entire electrical system on our initial visit. Afterward we will need to inspect your electrical system at least once every eleven months. During this visit our technician will make any necessary adjustments, repairs or replacements of eligible products, devices, and equipment--at no cost to you.
Installations must comply with all local codes. Other conditions may be required for eligibility as determined by our technician. Maintenance or alteration of eligible products, devices, and equipment by anyone other than our company will void warranty. Cancellation fee may apply.
Why Do I Need a Preventative Maintenance?
You may think that electrical systems require little maintenance- you plug it in, you flip the switch, it turns on, right? The truth is that improper or lack of maintenance can lead to failure of your electrical system, and even electrical fires or explosions.
Call Electrical Connections LLC Today!
At Electrical Connections LLC, we offer safety driven, unmatched care. That’s not just our slogan, it’s our business model. Gaithersburg residents have trusted their home safety to us for more than 15 years because we are knowledgeable, skilled, friendly, and always professional.